Re: [SCA Newcomers] Here in Massachussetts

  • moonjack12000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2011
      I have practiced archery with Peter it would be great to see him again...would love to join you all on the 11th then. Would need his actual address again. I remember a winding road of sorts.lol. thank you for your contact

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      ann baltrush <abaltrush@...> wrote:

      >Hi Steve, I live in Woburn, MA which is not to far from you.  I think you maybe in the same barony and canton as me.  I am in the Barony of Carolingia and belong to the Canton of the Towers.  Most Project meetings for the Canton of the Towers is held at Peter the Red's house usually the 2nd Sunday of the month.  Peter lives in Carlisle.  Aine Oliphant

    • ann baltrush
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 30, 2011
        If you go on the yahoo groups you can join the towers group and you will get updates on when and what they are doing for projects and you should be able to get his address to.  If you don't want to join go to the barony 's site and on the left hand side go down to links and you will see the one for towers, also I can find it for you if you like.

        ________________________________
        I have practiced archery with Peter it would be great to see him again...would love to join you all on the 11th then. Would need his actual address again. I remember a winding road of sorts.lol. thank you for your contact

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

        ann baltrush <abaltrush@...> wrote:

        >Hi Steve, I live in Woburn, MA which is not to far from you.  I think you maybe in the same barony and canton as me.  I am in the Barony of Carolingia and belong to the Canton of the Towers.  Most Project meetings for the Canton of the Towers is held at Peter the Red's house usually the 2nd Sunday of the month.  Peter lives in Carlisle.  Aine Oliphant

      • Steve Mooney
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11 11:39 AM
          reached out to peter y phone but didn't get call back, wasn't sure if this Sunday was a meeting day or not.

          anyway will probably take a drive to see, later Steve

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11 1:18 PM
            As far as I know they were having family archery and a project  day today.  Aine