Re: [SCA Newcomers] Here in Massachussetts

  • ann baltrush
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30 4:58 PM
      Hi Steve, I live in Woburn, MA which is not to far from you.  I think you maybe in the same barony and canton as me.  I am in the Barony of Carolingia and belong to the Canton of the Towers.  Most Project meetings for the Canton of the Towers is held at Peter the Red's house usually the 2nd Sunday of the month.  Peter lives in Carlisle.  Aine Oliphant

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 30 5:25 PM
        I have practiced archery with Peter it would be great to see him again...would love to join you all on the 11th then. Would need his actual address again. I remember a winding road of sorts.lol. thank you for your contact

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 30 7:28 PM
          If you go on the yahoo groups you can join the towers group and you will get updates on when and what they are doing for projects and you should be able to get his address to.  If you don't want to join go to the barony 's site and on the left hand side go down to links and you will see the one for towers, also I can find it for you if you like.

          ________________________________
          I have practiced archery with Peter it would be great to see him again...would love to join you all on the 11th then. Would need his actual address again. I remember a winding road of sorts.lol. thank you for your contact

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

          ann baltrush <abaltrush@...> wrote:

          >Hi Steve, I live in Woburn, MA which is not to far from you.  I think you maybe in the same barony and canton as me.  I am in the Barony of Carolingia and belong to the Canton of the Towers.  Most Project meetings for the Canton of the Towers is held at Peter the Red's house usually the 2nd Sunday of the month.  Peter lives in Carlisle.  Aine Oliphant

        • Steve Mooney
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11, 2011
            reached out to peter y phone but didn't get call back, wasn't sure if this Sunday was a meeting day or not.

            anyway will probably take a drive to see, later Steve

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 11, 2011
              As far as I know they were having family archery and a project  day today.  Aine