Kingdom Scribal Websites

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2011
      Greetings unto you from Lord Ian the Green,

      One of the problems that many a new(ish) Calligrapher and/or Illuminator may have is that they don't know where to plug in to their Kingdom's Scribal information that is online.

      I created a webpage that hopefully will make finding the scribal information for each kingdom easy. Please find that webpage at:

      https://sites.google.com/site/ianthegreen01/ian%27ssca-scribalpage/scribal-resources-by-kingdom

      If you happen to find any dead or broken links please let me know. Also if you happen to find anything incorrect please let me know about that. This page and the links given have been reviewed by a couple of Known World scribal list participants so I feel assured that the information is spot on.

      And in and effort to poke fun at myself, I'm fairly certainly that my being sure of the information, probably means I've missed at least ONE thing. :-)

      I hope the webpage I built is useful and helpful to everyone interested in the scribal arts in the SCA.

      Lord Ian the Green