RE: [SCA Newcomers] Re: STL SCA meeting

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 4, 2011
      My knight is from the Mid realm, we pick on him about what hes called. Middy, middle earth hobbit, you get the idea.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Ivanov

      The goal shouldnt be knighthood,laurel or pelican but an answer to the following question, am I better today than I was yesterday?

      ()====[]::::::::::::::::::>

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      From: justin@...
      Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 10:19:23 -0400
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: STL SCA meeting

      On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 00:48 -0500, Stefan li Rous wrote:
      > You mean you don't wish to considered (a) Middling? Middler? No, just
      > doesn't work, does it.

      "Middler" sounds like I should be a professional entertainer. :)

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/

    • j davis
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 6, 2011
        my first thought when i read 'middler' was kewl! bette's here!
        john of antioche