Re: [SCA Newcomers] New Pennsic video project needs your help!

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 14:59 +0000, returntopennsic wrote:
      > Zorikh Lequidre (known in the SCA as Lord Ervald the Optimistic), who
      > was involved in the production of "The Pennsic War: A Video
      > Documentary" 20 years ago,and has since released the "Special Edition
      > 10 years ago and the DVD more recently," is prudicing a follow-up,
      > titled "Return to Pennsic,"

      MODERATOR NOTE: This announcement is a little bit close to the line on
      being commercial/promotional, but I let it through because I felt it to
      be of sufficient general interest. I apologize if anyone feels that was
      the wrong decision. Sometimes the line between "info" and "marketing" is
      a bit fuzzy, and it becomes a judgment call.

      Kind regards,

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/