[SCA Newcomers] Re: Dragon's Mist Fighter Practice, 7/24/2011, 12:00 pm

  • Andronikos
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 24, 2011
      Ok well evidently I AM a blind idiot- I passed over those other two announcements without even seeing them at least three times looking for exactly them. This is why I let my lady do online searches for me.

      Well I apologize for my snarkyness because it obviously wasn't the first time it has happened, which now explains a bit of the exasperation some of you were feeling. Problem fixed and I shall go hang my head in shame....:P

      YIS

      His Idiot Lordship, Andronikos Belisariou