Re: [SCA Newcomers] Scottish and tapestry things

  • Tisha elf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2011
      wow the links are really cool i cant wait to check them out. i have to laugh about 2 scotlans.. the highland, lowlands and the isles. I read almost eveything i can get my hands on about scotland. My ansestors came  from the isle of Arran it is called scotland in minature. Right now i am reading a book about it and its history.

      And i think i joined the cook's group too.

      Tisha