RE: [SCA Newcomers] Dragon's Mist Fighter Practice, 7/17/2011, 12:00 pm

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21 8:26 AM
      This reminder is for a local fighter practice.
      While I understand your desire to inform newcomers about your local
      practice, the SCA Newcomers Yahoo list is an international list.
      I have no need to see this every week, as I will not be commuting from
      Illinois, the east coast, Australia, Canada, England, etc.
      Please move this reminder to your local Yahoo list - it is not appropriate
      here.

      Thank you,
      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands (North Chicago suburbs, Illinois)
      Middle Kingdom (Midwest USA)

      Date: Sunday July 17, 2011
      Time: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1
      day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Witch Hazel Elementary School
      Street: SE Davis Rd
      City State Zip: Hillsboro, OR
      Notes: Noon to whenever. Come One Come All.
      Last Sunday of the month is scheduled War Practice

      Marshal (at) dragonsmist Daht org for information.

      Edit reminder options
      Copyright � 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |
      Privacy Policy