Re: Greetings From another Newbie (And Pennsic Questions)

  • Shelly
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 18, 2011
      Thank you All for some of the great tips. I've added a few things to my packing/purchase list with your help.

      I am not the most organized of people so though I have paired down the class schedule to things I would like to take I probably won't know till I am there what I will be able to take. We'll see.

      Thank you again.

      Michelle
      Aka
      Jocelyn