Re: [MODERATOR] Re: [SCA Newcomers] (unknown) --- SPAM LINK

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
      On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 10:51 -0400, Justinos Tekton called Justin wrote:
      > The member says they are working to fix the problem. I'm placing this
      > subscriber on "moderated posting" status to protect the list until we
      > are sure the problem is fixed.

      Apologies...I should have been more clear:

      This action is not intended to be punitive in nature, but rather is a
      pragmatic administrative change to protect the list without banning the
      subscriber. This subscriber has been a member in good standing for
      several years, and is a victim rather than a perpetrator. I am obligated
      to take action to protect the list, but this is a temporary quarantine
      action until their account is no longer "contagious", rather than a
      punishment. I apologize for not making that distinction clear in my