Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: If you are interested in Archery

  • Chris Brock
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hail!
       I asked the bowyer about a spare string and he was honest and said the string
      would need replacing and to look for another or he could provide one. His price
      was a little steeper than the flemish tied bowstrings on ebay. I also bought
      some good starter arrows from a vendor on ebay. Waiting to shoot them before I
      recommend the string or arrow merchant.
      Arngrimr Thorvaldson

      “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot
      complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges
      cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.” Carlos
      Castaneda