Re: Naming, Garb, Fighting and Marriage (those are natural together right?)

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2011
      //I just wondered if anyone would freaked out or not. Some people seem pretty cool about a lot of things, some seem a bit militant. But that might be some of my preceptions about the SCA and not reality.//

      Every group has those that take things to extremes. They are generally best ignored or warned about, but rarely ever to be followed.

      Don't worry about them. Say something along the lines of, "Interesting," and then walk away.

      Ian