Re: Maybe a bit of an admin issue.

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
      HL Stefan,
      I have a Pay-Pal account I use quite a bit and have never had a problem on that end. I am using the latest Internet Explorer with Windows 7,but again haven't had a problem there.
      It kept sending me to a "Internet Explorer can't find the page" page. If that doesn't sound too daft. I haven't tried it since (a week ago?). I will attempt it again, if not I will render unto HL Stefan what is due via old fashioned check. Thank you for the response and again for the diligent catalouging of the many useful messages (which are the proverbial hoot) and articles.
      Chris
      Arngrimr Thorvaldson