Re: Makeup?

  • angela
    Message 1 of 8 , May 26, 2011
      I am very new as well, but I do have a few suggestions on this. Do a "natural" look.
      -Tinted moisturiser instead of thick foundation (provides sunscreen, color, and doesn't get oily nasty when sweating)
      -Brown eyeliner (unless you have black hair!) instead of a colored or black
      -Brown Masacara, again if you have black hair use black. Honestly I would simplify and just use an eyelash curler (defines the eyes a bit) and skip it entirely
      -LipSTAIN only a shade or two darker than your natural lip color. Gloss or lipstick would be more obtrusive than stain.
      -make sure to cover the lipstain with a chapstick type thing with SPF (sunburned lips...ouch)

      This is what I do when I am taking my son to the zoo and so forth. It usually doesn't need touching up, if it does not much at all.

      Angie