Re: How Do People Get Kingdom Level Midrealm Awards?

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2011
      One may note that this is specific to the Middle Kingdom. Many Kingdoms operate in a similar manner but none operate the same way.

      Visit your Kingdom's website to find your specific way to recommend others for an award.

      Ian the Green

    • theanswerlady1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2011
        West kingdom: send letters of recommendation to king/queen and describe valor and kindnesses.

        From: "Dave Roland" <mystborne@...>
        Sender: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 16:22:19
        To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: How Do People Get Kingdom Level Midrealm Awards?

        One may note that this is specific to the Middle Kingdom. Many Kingdoms operate in a similar manner but none operate the same way.

        Visit your Kingdom's website to find your specific way to recommend others for an award.

        Ian the Green
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Kyla" <skycat@...> wrote:

        > I am cross-posting this because it is very good information regarding the
        > MidRealm's award system.
        > If other kingdoms do things differently, I would be interested to know how.
        >
        > Tabitha Pennywarden
        > Ravenslake, Midlands
        > Middle Kingdom

      • Bill Toscano