How Do People Get Kingdom Level Midrealm Awards?

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 10:26 AM
      I am cross-posting this because it is very good information regarding the
      MidRealm's award system.
      If other kingdoms do things differently, I would be interested to know how.

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 9:22 AM
        One may note that this is specific to the Middle Kingdom. Many Kingdoms operate in a similar manner but none operate the same way.

        Visit your Kingdom's website to find your specific way to recommend others for an award.

        Ian the Green

      • theanswerlady1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 9:25 AM
          West kingdom: send letters of recommendation to king/queen and describe valor and kindnesses.

          From: "Dave Roland" <mystborne@...>
          Sender: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 16:22:19
          To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: How Do People Get Kingdom Level Midrealm Awards?

          One may note that this is specific to the Middle Kingdom. Many Kingdoms operate in a similar manner but none operate the same way.

          Visit your Kingdom's website to find your specific way to recommend others for an award.

          Ian the Green
          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Kyla" <skycat@...> wrote:

          > I am cross-posting this because it is very good information regarding the
          > MidRealm's award system.
          > If other kingdoms do things differently, I would be interested to know how.
          >
          > Tabitha Pennywarden
          > Ravenslake, Midlands
          > Middle Kingdom

        • Bill Toscano