Conflict History: A historical timeline of war online

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      From the Lochac list.
      <<< Simply move the slider and find out who was fighting who in your
      period.
      http://www.conflicthistory.com/

      It is a brilliant mash up of Google Maps and Wikipedia.

      Tracy Roberts >>>

      I found this great for looking at more recent wars and conflicts as
      well as those in period.

      Stefan

      PS: I'm posting this to the Ansteorra, Atlantia, Calontir, Gleann
      Ahbann, SCA-Cooks, SCA-Newcomers lists, which are the ones I'm on.
      Feel free to pass it on to other lists.

      --------