Re: [SCA Newcomers] Women in pants, Persia

  • Marilyn
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011
      I also have been in skirts a long time but the floor length makes it a little tricky depending on terrain. I have a 19 mo. old now and two older sons who I chased around in full length skirts (and I am also a single mom so no second set of hands)...i would agree with the kilt hem it may be easier but to practice in your daily life and get the hang of a full length skirt I would recommend getting a couple almost floor length "hippie" skirts to go about your mundane days in with him so you can get practice in running around with him. it isn't that hard and I have always been able to do it but it takes a little getting used to. Just an Idea if you want a variety of garb dresses....good luck