Re: [SCA Newcomers] Newbie Resources

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2011
      On 4/16/2011 9:50 AM, angela wrote:
      > I have gotten many wonderful links to some great information. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good website resource that I might not of gotten yet? Or even a blog or podcast?

      Part of it depends on what you're looking on resources *for*

      for instance, if you're looking for clothing resources, see if your
      particular kingdom has a clothiers/costumers guild (or join ours or one
      from a different kingdom). Same for needlework or many of the other
      "crafty" things.

      If you don't want to join a guild, hit Yahoo -- there are a gazillion
      different lists just like this one except they're geared to a specific
      topic -- garb, Elizabethan garb, italian garb, norse garb, tablet
      weaving, etc.

      Jerusha (Steward of the Meridian Embroidery Guild; member of the
      costumer's guild)
      --
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...