Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hi I have a question

  • Jeff Johnston
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15 9:06 AM
      Not really, you can farm herd animals and move with them on their normal migratory paths. There is also the practice of using a plot of land for a while then burning it to replenish and moving on to another region intending to return at a later date, these are semi-nomadic farmers for certain, and many combined both.

      Lord C� Allaidh Dona
      mka Jeff Johnston
      Heavy Fighter, Sometimes Fencer, Occasional Archer, Minor Boffer Constable
      Founder of the Trionvantia Nova Merpegacorn stoolball team
      Mazer, working on being a Calligrapher, Maker of Torcs and Circlets
      Dabbler in the Textile Arts
      Member of the Bookbinders Guild of Ealdormere
      Crewmember of the Good Ship Crimson Star
      Seneschal of The Shire of Trinovantia Nova, in the great land of Ealdormere

      http://cuallaidh.blogspot.com
      The Mead Hall - home to all things mead: http://mead.lilleypress.com