An SCA Meetup Group has been launched!

  • Amarley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2011
      Greetings Carolingians, SCA Members, and Newcmers!

      The Barony of Carlingia has launched a MEETUP GROUP on Meetup.com to help newcomers in the area find their way to the our barony in the SCA! We need both newcomers and SCA members alike who are in the area to join!

      The Meetup Group serves as an introduction to the Barony of Carolingia with lots of links to the Barony website and activities and events! Meetup.com is a great resource for people who are new to an area and want to find like minded people of the same interests, that are interested in getting together to do activities face to face, just like the SCA!

      Please join The SCA Barony of Carolingia website here: http://www.meetup.com/SCA-Barony-of-Carolingia/

      Please feel free to post greetings for the new members and encourage them to come out to our events!
      Also, please RSVP for activities and events that have been copied from the east kingdom website and posted in the metup group website so that the newcomers know that people actually do attend our events and activities on a regular basis.

      I know this may seem like a lot to ask, and may seem tedious, but I really do appreciate your participation and help in launching the The SCA Barony of Carolingia Meetup Group to welcome and recruit nw members to the Barony of Carolingia and the SCA organization!

      I hope to see more Meetup Groups formed for other Baronies as well!

      In service,
      Amarley
      Deputy Chatelaine of The Barony of Carolingia