Re: We have finally been able to be a lot more involved...

  • Jitoyama
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2011
      Apollonia and Members of the List, ohayougozaimasu!

      So your son wishes to dive into the world of Nihon (Japan). No need to panic, it can be easier than you think. With a little assistance it's all very easy to understand. A moment about myself; I'm a costume designer professionally and have portrayed a Japanese persona in the SCA for ten years now. Anything to do with Japanese culture is where my interests lie. My "other half" has been in the SCA and a Japanese persona for over 25 years; which is nice because if I don't know the answer, he will. I don't believe I am located anywhere close to you (Middle Kingdom), but I am still happy to correspond via email or phone and answer any questions you have. For other members of the list, this is an open invitation to you as well. Breathe easy and I hope to hear from you soon.

      Kashiko,
      Yamamura Kitsune
      Aruki Miko of the Known World
      yamamura.kitsune@...