Rivenoak's Fool's / Newcomer's Tourney

  • Marl Stone
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
      Please know that this event is on Sunday April 3rd and NOT on April 9th as is
      shown in the March Page.

      This will be a really fun event with all sorts of games and activities. It was
      a very successful event last year and there is now more things for everyone to
      do (or not do, if you prefer to just relax). The Park that we're having the
      event is one of the most visible locations in Chico, so I expect to have a lot
      of Newcomers coming in to check things out. The grander the event, the greater
      the impact we'll have for our potential newbies.

      If you would like to teach, or assist the event in any way, please contact me
      directly at the contact information in the main post. Also, remember that this
      event is on a Sunday, so that means that YOU can come out and show everyone how
      cool the SCA really is.

      Anyone who's attended this event in the past, please post and let everyone know
      just how neat this event really is!! Please cross-post this information (this
      and the first message) to any SCA or other appropriate lists that you are on.

      If you would like accommodations, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
      I do have room at my place, but you'll need to bring blankets, pillows, padding,
      and anything else you might need.

      Seamus
    • Marl Stone
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
        Rivenoak is a Barony within the West Kingdom. In the real world, this is in Chico, CA. Anyone nearby should come up and join us in a fantastic time.

        There will be many who are coming up from Northern and Central CA.

        Seamus