Re: [SCA Newcomers] New to SCA - Niagara Region

  • Cailin Mac Kinnach
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
      Be sure to clear out the weekend of the 26th (of March). You've got a
      huge event in your back yard called Festival of the Passing of the Ice
      Dragon. It'll be a great chance to see the SCA at some of its finest,
      as this is both a big A&S event, and a high profile tournament for
      your kingdom. And, its in the Niagra area. Dunno if I'm going to be
      able to go this year or not, I hope to.

      Cailin, also of Aethelmearc