Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Floating your boat

  • Jeff Johnston
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 10:44 AM
      Yes I was just needling you a bit.... I've frequented the florilegium for the mead stuff many many times :D, never noticed the meadery list though, will have to check it out. Thanks for the link to my site... its still growing :D.

      C� Allaidh Dona
      mka Jeff Johnston
      Heavy Fighter, Sometimes Fencer, Occasional Archer, MBCIT
      Founder of the Trionvantia Nova Merpegacorn stoolball team
      Mazer, working on being a Calligrapher, Maker of Torcs and Circlets
      Member of the Bookbinders Guild of Ealdormere
      Crewmember of the Good Ship Crimson Star
      Seneschal of The Shire of Trinovantia Nova, in the great land of Ealdormere

      http://cuallaidh.blogspot.com
      The Mead Hall - home to all things mead: http://mead.lilleypress.com