Shadow of the Wolf III

  • Misty
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 5:26 PM
      A Missive from Redewolfden

      Due to the winds of fate, our upcoming event did not appear in the March Pop Chiv... but I assure all that we are here and planning a wonderful event, with the kind sponsorship of our friends at Crimson River. Please pass around the following to all good Gentles!

      Shadow of the Wolf III

      April 1-3, 2011
      Cumberland Centre
      3407 Gillespie Lane
      Columbia TN

      Attend, Good Gentles! The third incarnation of Shadow of the Wolf approaches! Martial contests, live weapon displays, A&S populace vote competition, silent auction, period games, a DOGBALL tourney, classes, a delicious feast and a Howl at the Moon Bonfire Revel await you! Come join us in this celebration of Spring Lunacy! Bring your stories and songs to share, your good spirits and celebrate with us!

      Event Pricing:
      Weekend w/ feast: $17
      Weekend no feast: $10
      Day-trip w/ feast: $14
      Day-trip no feast: $7
      Children under 6: FREE
      Children ages 6-12: Half-Price
      Make checks payable to SCA, Inc./Redewolfden

      Event Steward/Reservations:
      Tomaltach MacDaimin
      mka Tommy Franklin
      Mobile: (270) 703-4544
      Home: (731) 407-4339
      tommy_franklin@...

      Feast Stewards:
      Lady Eua inghean Ui Bhriain
      mka Misty Franklin
      Home: (731) 407-4339
      Mobile: (731) 333-4742
      free_falling@...

      Gertrudt of Redewolfden
      mka Sarah Pitt
      Mobile: (270) 978-1389
      delicate_secret[at]yahoo.com

      Traveler's Fare, Breakfast, Fundraiser Luncheon (to benefit Cumberland Centre), and a delicious feast will be served, with Subtleties to be served buffet-style during Revel

      For more information or to contact Redewolfden, visit www.shireofredewolfden.org or find us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=195230350502247

      In Service to Shire, Kingdom and the Dream,
      Lady Eua inghean Ui Bhriain
      Seneschale, Incipient Shire of Redewolfden