Re: [SCA Newcomers] FW: [Ayreton] UPDATED/New Terms: Pre-OwnedPavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please Forward Freelyto other lists)

  • theanswerlady1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2011
      Clicked on the provided link and it said no. Will retry.

      From: "Shere'e" <shereerobinson@...>
      Sender: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:50:07
      To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] FW: [Ayreton] UPDATED/New Terms: Pre-Owned
      Pavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please Forward Freely
      to other lists)

      Check your URL again. It is still up there with no bids on it yet.

      Miranda
      www.webeweddings.com
      Unique Weddings for Unique Couples

      On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Theanswerlady1 <theanswerlady1@...> wrote:
      > no longer on Ebay so maybe sold already?

    • Shere'e
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2011
        Remember that the link was on 2 lines. You have to copy and paste the second
        half of the URL onto the end of the first or you don't get the whole thing.

        Miranda

        Pre-OwnedPavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please
        Forward Freelyto other lists)

        Clicked on the provided link and it said no. Will retry.
      • David Backlin
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011
        • Shere'e
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011