Re: [SCA Newcomers] FW: [Ayreton] UPDATED/New Terms: Pre-Owned Pavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please Forward Freely to other lists)

  • Theanswerlady1
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2011
      no longer on Ebay so maybe sold already?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2011
        Check your URL again. It is still up there with no bids on it yet.

        Miranda
        www.webeweddings.com
        Unique Weddings for Unique Couples

      • theanswerlady1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2011
          Clicked on the provided link and it said no. Will retry.

          From: "Shere'e" <shereerobinson@...>
          Sender: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:50:07
          To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] FW: [Ayreton] UPDATED/New Terms: Pre-Owned
          Pavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please Forward Freely
          to other lists)

          Check your URL again. It is still up there with no bids on it yet.

          Miranda
          www.webeweddings.com
          Unique Weddings for Unique Couples

          On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Theanswerlady1 <theanswerlady1@...> wrote:
          > no longer on Ebay so maybe sold already?

        • Shere'e
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2011
            Remember that the link was on 2 lines. You have to copy and paste the second
            half of the URL onto the end of the first or you don't get the whole thing.

            Miranda

            Pre-OwnedPavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please
            Forward Freelyto other lists)

            Clicked on the provided link and it said no. Will retry.
          • David Backlin
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011
            • Shere'e
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011