Re: [SCA Newcomers] re: We found a local group!

  • Maryelizabeth Hancock
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
      I had looked on both the site for the SCA and for Atlantia, but no close group other than Black Diamond, which is in VA (where I am also) and Windmaster's Hill, which is in NC. I am just happy as can be that there is something going on that close to us.

      I live in a part of the crown lands where there are many more cows than people. (Literally)

      I used to live in a city and the thought of taking an hour and a half to get to anywhere was considered an issue. Now, living way out here, anything under two hours is close. Three is considered a good drive.

      Maryelizabeth Hancock