FW: [Ayreton] UPDATED/New Terms: Pre-Owned Pavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please Forward Freely to other lists)

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2011
      In case anyone is looking for a deal on a used tent.
      I know nothing about the tent or the seller exept what is in the email.
      Questions regarding the tent should by made directly to the seller.

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2011
        no longer on Ebay so maybe sold already?

> [...]

        > then 100, if its not, I will pick up the difference. I might be able
        > to negotiate a meeting place to exchange in Illinois or Eastern Iowa
        > for the exchange. This could save you the cost of shipping if its not
        > too much of a drive.
        >
        > The Pavilion shows some wear and has some battle scars. I have
        > patched a tear, the patch is good. There is one hole from an arrow,
        > it would be an easy fix, the resources are available via Panther
        > Primitives and there is some staining of the canvas and wear on the
        > sod cloth. But this Pavilion is still a nice piece for someones Kit!
        >
        > If you are interested in seeing pictures of it, from when I have had
        > it set up, I can provide some.
        >
        > Again, this tent has some damage and is not in perfect condition, but
        > it is a very serviceable home away from home.
        >
        > Thank you for your interest,
        >
        > Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Shere'e
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2011
          Check your URL again. It is still up there with no bids on it yet.

          Miranda
          www.webeweddings.com
          Unique Weddings for Unique Couples

        • theanswerlady1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2011
            Clicked on the provided link and it said no. Will retry.

            From: "Shere'e" <shereerobinson@...>
            Sender: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:50:07
            To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] FW: [Ayreton] UPDATED/New Terms: Pre-Owned

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2011
              Remember that the link was on 2 lines. You have to copy and paste the second
              half of the URL onto the end of the first or you don't get the whole thing.

              Miranda

              Pre-OwnedPavilion $700.00-OBO for Sale - Reply OFF LIST Please (Please
              Forward Freelyto other lists)

              Clicked on the provided link and it said no. Will retry.
            • David Backlin
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011
              • Shere'e
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011