Re: Im new with a ?

  • utvairs
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2011
      Thanks again - you are all so great!!!

      Stefan, what a site - I can tell you have put a lot of time/effort into compiling it. I will look the pages over and try to learn lots - thanks for sharing.

      Jerusha, thanks for your thoughts & the link too.

      Brangwayna, thanks for your input on the sleeves.

      I REALLY love that dress, but I don't want to go to events and look costumey and regret it, so my plan (for now) is to try my best to incorporate the elements of the dress I love into something more accurate. I am still in my research mode for patterns/etc... don't want to rush into anything until I am sure of what I want. :)

      Thanks again for all of you help!
      Randee