Heralds and help sometimes happen by accident...

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Through talking with a Scadian about other things (mainly classes and illumination) I found out that she is a herald and has offered to help with my name. My last name is one that is "iffy" on the spelling.

      When talking to folks, many times you get some neat information and so much more help than expected.

      Maryelizabeth/Apollonia