Re: [SCA Newcomers] Pewter Feast Gear

  • Maryelizabeth Hancock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      Panther Primitives sells it in two different styles. It is not the least expensive, but then, look at how durable it is! I noticed also, that if I were to buy really good wood settings they are about the same price as the pewter. There is not a huge difference in price. Also, look on ebay. enerally if it is newer pewter, they give that information.

      Maryelizabeth Hancock