re: The tent is great! We had to get it early because of my schedule...

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Maryleizabeth said:
      <<< We drove down to NC and got it this afternoon and I am very pleased with it. The only two things that I have to do is clean it and also get stakes for it. >>>

      The easiest stakes to get would be the 10 or 12 inch nails from a nearby hardware or handyman store. It's what I use on my much bigger pavilion.

      In the STRUCTURES section of the Florilegium:
      tent-ps-msg (78K) 10/ 5/10 Pavilion poles, stakes and ropes.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tent-ps-msg.html

      Stefan

      --------