The tent is great! We had to get it early because of my schedule...

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      We drove down to NC and got it this afternoon and I am very pleased with it. The only two things that I have to do is clean it and also get stakes for it.

      I definitely got a bargain. There is no mildew and the tent has been well cared for. The dirt is mainly dust and will easily clean up. (Just want it nice and fresh for my son, mostly.)

      Now to get the stakes and the dropcloth and tarp for the floor. Guess we will be doing another painted floor cloth (we are doing 2 for the wall tent and one for the wedge already.)

      As soon as spring hurries itself I can get outside and get to work. Although I am sure that the painting will take hours, I know it will be worth the effort to see the end result.

      Maryleizabeth
    • Stefan li Rous
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
        Maryleizabeth said:
        <<< We drove down to NC and got it this afternoon and I am very pleased with it. The only two things that I have to do is clean it and also get stakes for it. >>>

        The easiest stakes to get would be the 10 or 12 inch nails from a nearby hardware or handyman store. It's what I use on my much bigger pavilion.

        In the STRUCTURES section of the Florilegium:
        tent-ps-msg (78K) 10/ 5/10 Pavilion poles, stakes and ropes.
        http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tent-ps-msg.html

        Stefan

        --------