Re: [SCA Newcomers] How many tents is too many when you are at an event?

  • Bill Toscano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      For me, that's a lot like, "How much beer do we need?"

      There is no upper limit. ;)

      Seriously, except for rare events like Pennsic and maybe Estrella and Gulf
      Wars, there is really no limit on how many tents you can have. You are only
      limited -- as I am with the beer -- by how much you can carry in your
      vehicle.

      Liam The Elder

    • Susan B. Farmer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        On 1/1/2011 3:37 PM, Chuck Burke wrote:
        > Something else to keep in mind,tho. Some events and sites limit the square footage you can occupy.

        I know that Gulf War does that, but each person attending has so many
        square feet. As long as all the tents fit within the alloted footage,
        there's no limit on the number of tents you can have.

        jerusha
        --
        Susan Farmer
        sfarmer@...