Holiday seasons

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010
      Just wanted to tell everyone have a great holiday season. May you enjoy your time with friends and family. I hope to see everyone after the holidays so please be safe and drive carefully.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Ivanov
      Your sword is an extension of who you are, if you are lazy it will be lazy, if you are arrogant it will be arrogant. Teach yourself to be wise, honorable and strong and your sword will learn with you.