Wierd Names

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 19, 2000
      My name is really Kevin. Boring. You can take on
      any name that you want. Mine Martin comes from a
      movie that I saw long time ago. I liked the name so it
      suck. de Jararviller comes from the French to tell ya
      that I'm from Jararviller.<br><br>So I took on a
      French name so that I can do reasearch in to the Frech
      around 1300 - 1400.<br><br>THe Name is called a persona,
      not just a name but a tool that you can use to help
      you research the time period your intrested in.
      Loyalty
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003