Shoes...

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      I realize that I have jumped in with both feet and then some, but now I found yet another item of garb that I would like to attempt to make...shoes. Would turn-shoes be good for all of the periods for my family?

      I have a Viking, 15th cent. Italian, and two late 15th-early 16th; one landsknecht and one tudor (working-class)

      I have been researching online and read the postings on the florilegium, as well as downloaded a pattern. All we would need to do is buy the leather and the sinew/linen thread.

      Thanks for any and all advice!

      Maryelizabeth