[Announcements] The SCA Census 2010 Committee Needs a Few More Hands

  • Leslie Luther-Fulton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Just a gentle reminder that if you haven't completed the SCA Census 2010, please do so. I know that I'd been putting it off since it was announced in September and had forgotten about it until I saw a reminder a couple of weeks ago.

      Stefan
      -------------
      Hopefully all of you have already taken the SCA Census 2010 survey at http://www.sca.org/scacensus2010/index.html. If not, please do so by Dec 1st as the survey closes on that date.

      The Census committee needs a few more folks to help once the survey closes in the areas of open-end coding, data prep and statistical analysis. Experience with SPSS would be a big plus.

      If you are willing to help and have worked with research data in the past, please send a summary of your applicable Modern experiences toscacensus2010@....

      Sincerely,

      Benjamin M. White
      Chairman, SCA Census 2010 Committee

      Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas, CA 95036

      You may also email comments@....

      This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.
      --------