RE: [SCA Newcomers] My blog....(pictures of our tents and garb, etc.)

  • Maryelizabeth Hancock
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
      It might be the template I have on there. it is layered and I noticed earlier, after seeing your posts that this was happening to me as well. I am going to change the background and hope for the best.

      Maryelizabeth Hancock

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
        The background has been changed and should work fine now, if anyone would care to look.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
          Now I can't see anything when I go to your blog! I can see it using
          Google Reader to subscribe, however, so I think it's still a layer
          problem.

          The new tent is awesome and the garb you made looks great too!
          --
          Phoebe, mother of a half-dozen
          http://feebeeglee.blogspot.com

          "In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
          with great love."
          -Mother Teresa

          On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Maryelizabeth Hancock
          <peterbenma@...> wrote:

          > The background has been changed and should work fine now, if anyone would care to look.
          >
          > Maryelizabeth Hancock

        • Jennifer Van Gorkom
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 15, 2010
            A hint for web sites that are hard to read, highlight the text by dragging your mouse over it.  On most hard to read pages this will bring the text up so you can read it.

            Jennifer

            From: Kyla <skycat@...>

            To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

            From: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com]

            On

            Behalf Of Maryelizabeth

            Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:35 PM

            To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

            If anyone is interested in some of what I have posted about, I have

            pictures

            on my blog that were taken at the event attended in October, as well as a

            picture of the tent I purchased after that event.

            http://momof2bunnies.blogspot.com/

            I couldn't remember if I had posted this link or not, so figured that I

            would do so just in case. More will be added as new garb is completed.

            Hopefully soon, I will be able to start on new furniture as well. Our garb

            is nothing fancy, but I think we blended in pretty good at the event. Our

            goal was to blend in and not stick out too much as the newbies.

            Maryelizabeth

          • Justinos Tekton called Justin
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 15, 2010
              On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 01:34 +0000, Maryelizabeth wrote:
              > If anyone is interested in some of what I have posted about, I have
              > pictures on my blog that were taken at the event attended in October,
              > as well as a picture of the tent I purchased after that event.
              >
              > http://momof2bunnies.blogspot.com/

              Invisible for me except for the very top of the page and the legal
              footnote, in Firefox 3.6.12. Just a large pale-blue page. This is after
              you changed your template, by the way. I think you have a stylesheet
              problem, because highlighting text with the mouse, while a very good
              technique that I've used before, doesn't help here.

              I don't believe you have to have a Blogspot account to access pages
              there unless the owner has specifically sit the page to be private. In
              that case there is a login prompt, usually, which isn't the situation
              here. So I don't think it's security settings, but rather a layering
              issue in cascading stylesheets (CSS).

              Hope this helps you track down the problem.

              Kind regards,

              fesswise reversed sable.

              justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
            • Ziddinaaitzumar@comcast.net