My blog....(pictures of our tents and garb, etc.)

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
      If anyone is interested in some of what I have posted about, I have pictures on my blog that were taken at the event attended in October, as well as a picture of the tent I purchased after that event.

      http://momof2bunnies.blogspot.com/

      I couldn't remember if I had posted this link or not, so figured that I would do so just in case. More will be added as new garb is completed. Hopefully soon, I will be able to start on new furniture as well. Our garb is nothing fancy, but I think we blended in pretty good at the event. Our goal was to blend in and not stick out too much as the newbies.

      Maryelizabeth
    • Laurie Taylor
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
        Hi,

        I'm going to take a look at your pictures, but just wanted to ask a question
        first. I can't read the blue text against the brown background. Am I the
        only one having that problem?

        Gelleia de Horslaporte

        _____

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
          I believe you must sign in, or become a member, in order to read anything on
          this site.

          Tabitha Pennywarden, who is also unable to read past the first few lines,
          and not interested in creating any other accounts or signing in to anything
          else, no matter how 'free' it is.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
            On 11/14/2010 8:50 PM, Laurie Taylor wrote:
            > Hi,
            >

            > I'm going to take a look at your pictures, but just wanted to ask a question
            > first. I can't read the blue text against the brown background. Am I the
            > only one having that problem?

            I can't read it either. I'm using Firefox if that makes any difference.

            jerusha
            --
            Susan Farmer
            sfarmer@...
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
              It might be the template I have on there. it is layered and I noticed earlier, after seeing your posts that this was happening to me as well. I am going to change the background and hope for the best.

              Maryelizabeth Hancock

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
                The background has been changed and should work fine now, if anyone would care to look.

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 14, 2010
                  Now I can't see anything when I go to your blog! I can see it using
                  Google Reader to subscribe, however, so I think it's still a layer
                  problem.

                  The new tent is awesome and the garb you made looks great too!
                  --
                  Phoebe, mother of a half-dozen
                  http://feebeeglee.blogspot.com

                  "In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
                  with great love."
                  -Mother Teresa

                  On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Maryelizabeth Hancock
                  <peterbenma@...> wrote:

                  > The background has been changed and should work fine now, if anyone would care to look.
                  >
                  > Maryelizabeth Hancock

                • Jennifer Van Gorkom
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 15, 2010
                    A hint for web sites that are hard to read, highlight the text by dragging your mouse over it.  On most hard to read pages this will bring the text up so you can read it.

                    Jennifer

                    From: Kyla <skycat@...>

                    To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

                    From: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com]

                    On

                    Behalf Of Maryelizabeth

                    Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:35 PM

                    To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com

                    If anyone is interested in some of what I have posted about, I have

                    pictures

                    on my blog that were taken at the event attended in October, as well as a

                    picture of the tent I purchased after that event.

                    http://momof2bunnies.blogspot.com/

                    I couldn't remember if I had posted this link or not, so figured that I

                    would do so just in case. More will be added as new garb is completed.

                    Hopefully soon, I will be able to start on new furniture as well. Our garb

                    is nothing fancy, but I think we blended in pretty good at the event. Our

                    goal was to blend in and not stick out too much as the newbies.

                    Maryelizabeth

                  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 15, 2010
                      On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 01:34 +0000, Maryelizabeth wrote:
                      > If anyone is interested in some of what I have posted about, I have
                      > pictures on my blog that were taken at the event attended in October,
                      > as well as a picture of the tent I purchased after that event.
                      >
                      > http://momof2bunnies.blogspot.com/

                      Invisible for me except for the very top of the page and the legal
                      footnote, in Firefox 3.6.12. Just a large pale-blue page. This is after
                      you changed your template, by the way. I think you have a stylesheet
                      problem, because highlighting text with the mouse, while a very good
                      technique that I've used before, doesn't help here.

                      I don't believe you have to have a Blogspot account to access pages
                      there unless the owner has specifically sit the page to be private. In
                      that case there is a login prompt, usually, which isn't the situation
                      here. So I don't think it's security settings, but rather a layering
                      issue in cascading stylesheets (CSS).

                      Hope this helps you track down the problem.

                      Kind regards,

                      fesswise reversed sable.

                      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
                    • Ziddinaaitzumar@comcast.net