OT Happy Veterans Day

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      To my fellow Veterans,
      Enjoy this day our sweat, tears and some cases blood have earned it. When someone comes up to me and offers thanks I actually blush because I dont know what to say in response. Hope everyone is doing well and hope our active brothers and sisters standing the watch get to come home soon.

      Navy Quartermaster E-5 1992-1997
      Coast Guard Quartermaster/Information Systems Technician 2001-2007 E-5

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Ivanov
      Per saltire sable and azure, a two headed eagle displayed and in chief a mullet of eight points argent

      "Though I walk in the valley of death I shall fear no evil for my sword and shield are with me!"