Re: [SCA Newcomers] Contacting your local group

  • Pat West
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2010
      Hello Newcomer

      My name is Lady Amyon(Pat). I am the Chatelaine for the Barony of
      Cynnabar. My email is chatelaine@...

      Stefan has given you some great information.

      The website for our group is www.cynnabar.org. There you will find info on
      events, workshops and meetings.

      On Sunday, we have fight practice from 12p-4p. Check the calendar on the
      website main page for location.

      On Mondays, we have workshop/meetings from 7p-9p. Check the website for
      details and location.

      Our next event is our annual Grand Tourney. This year it is on Sat, Nov 20,
      2010 in Livonia. We have a special page that list all the information you
      need to know.

      All are welcome.

      Please feel free to contact me anytime.

      Welcome to the Barony of Cynnabar.