Re: [SCA Newcomers] newbie!

  • Finnseach de Locheil/Judith Winner
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2010
      On 11/3/2010 10:52 AM, Tracey Sonntag wrote:
      > I used chatelaine@...
      > Is that correct?

      That is correct. If the mail bounced - it may have been a temporary glitch. If
      you never heard back, that would be something else entirely.

      Sometimes, messages do get lost on the 'net. If you haven't heard anything back
      from them in a week or so, try sending the message again... and maybe include
      their Seneschal.

      Finnseach
      (some web type person) ;-)
      --
      "I'm buying this fleece/fiber now in case I have an emergency... you know,
      sickness, flood, injury, mosquito infestations, not enough chocolate in the