Known World Handbook is out

  • Bill Toscano
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      I would urge you order one.

      I cannot wait to read it. ;)

      Liam

      *Official information*

      The *Known World Handbook* is available now!

      *The perfect SCA gift, just in time for the holidays.*

      Whether you are a newcomer or a peer, the *Known World Handbook* is THE
      quintessential, must-have compendium for anyone interested or already taking
      part in the SCA. This new edition has been reworked from the ground up for
      the SCA of today. Be among the first to own one! Order TODAY; only $25 per
      copy!

      We�re pleased to offer a discount program for group orders too! Order 10 to
      19 copies, and the per-copy price drops to $23 per handbook; for quantities
      of 20 or more, the per-copy price drops to $22. The *Known World
      Handbook*is a perfect resource for local groups to have on hand to
      give out and share
      with newcomers.

      To order, visit the SCA Stock Clerk website at
      https://stockclerk.sca.org/official, mail your order to SCA Stock Clerk, P.O.
      Box 360789, Milpitas,CA 95036-0789, or fax your order and credit card
      information to 408-263-0641.