Re: [SCA Newcomers] re: fabric color

  • Phoebe Gleeson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
      Thank you both so much. Stefan, I really appreciate the Florilegium
      itself and also your kindly librarian approach on this list. I had
      given a cursory look but had missed most of those files.

      I feel confident now to Go Ahead With The Red! It's a good thing, too,
      because I have like 12 yards of the stuff.
      --
      Phoebe, mother of a half-dozen
      http://feebeeglee.blogspot.com

      "In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
      with great love."
      -Mother Teresa