We're back and had a wonderful time!

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
      My little bench was great and very sturdy. The little stools, well... not the greatest and are getting ditched quickly. One broke and the other two just didn't seem to be as portable for court, etc. as I had hoped.

      The rope beds were great, though. The only issue with them is that we will have to work out a system in order to get them together more quickly.

      Pictures of the furniture and a couple of us in garb are in the photos album "peterbenma".

      The furniture is found on Master Terafan's site (greydragon) and are VERY easy to understand.