Re: We have seats!

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
      Thank you for explaining the origin of this design! They are a quick throw-together and are just for right now. I built a small gothic bench for myself although had to rip apart my old glider to get a dowel (was going to be dismantled anyway) because I forgot the crossbar and ran out of wood.

      We are planning to build more items which are a bit nicer as we go along. The gothic bench is very sturdy, although will definitely need to be painted after this weekend as it is pine. The next ones will most likely be red oak, one of my favorite woods.

      The gothic bench that I am speaking of can be found online at:
      http://www.greydragon.org/library/gothicbench.html

      I will post pictures soon.