lost at Pennsic

  • JonH
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
      Can anyone tell me how to check for lost items at Pennsic this year?
      Thank you.
      Jon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
        Yes.
        On the main Pennsic website, www.pennsicwar.org, there should be a link for Lost and Found, possibly through the Public Watch page. There should be a link on there to contact the person in charge. I'm not sure exactly how that will work this year as the person who has been running it for years retired after this Pennnsic, so I am not sure which person the request will go to.
        Please try to give as much description of the item as possible and about when/where it might have been lost if you know.
        Items lost at this Pennsic will be at Lost and Found next year at Pennsic and can be picked up then as well (with the exception of things like driver's licenses which will have already been mailed to the address on the license).

        Brangwayna Morgan
        Pennsic Lost and Found Deputy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
          Thank you, I found the link.